Marantz Stereo Console 7

Figure 1. Marantz Stereo Console Seven Circuit Diagram
Original marantz model 7 stereo console tube preamplifier. The fuse holder is broken. Other then that i do not know if it needs other repairs. Its all there and looks good. I have not plugged it in and i have not had it inspected by a professional. I no knowledge of this kind of electronic equipment. You have to be the expert here. I will answer questions as best i can. I will not accept a return on this item.I will not lie about the value on the customs form.
For equalization and tone contol system. With the magic that so captiva. 9407K Tube Mic Kit? For equalization and tone contol system. 9407C Tube Mic Rack Mount case (holds 2 kits)? Rack Mount case (holds 2 kits).
Marantz Model 7 Stereo Console Preamplifier Preamp used, new for sale – HomerWeb – Baseball Collectibles Search Engine
Original Marantz Model 7 Stereo Console tube Preamplifier. Original wood cabinet. The fuse holder is broken. Other then that I do not know if it needs other repairs. Its all there and looks good. I have not plugged it in and I have not had it inspected by a professional. I no knowledge of this kind of electronic equipment. You have to be the expert here. I will answer questions as best I can. I will not accept a return on this item. I will not lie about the value on the customs…

No comments:

Post a Comment